Command & Conquer SAGA

Concours Exceptionnel EALA & CnCSaga

tchutch

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Apoc annonce que les lots vont être envoyés cette semaine et il remercie les gagnants pour leur patience :

Hey everyone,

Short and sweet, I´m awaiting the Messiah to personalize the photos with his signature in blood (i.e. nice autograph). I apologize on the delay in sending the prizes out. It´s been very hectic around here with launch of both PC and 360 Red Alert 3, Ladder Season, running the website, the forums, life is a bit crazy right now for ol´ APOC, but I will survive.

I owe you guys some better communication, sometimes I just get completely neck deep in e-mails with so many coming in, but nevertheless, you guys are my priority. I truly mean that and will work harder to treat you as such.

That said, I should get the photos back by next week so I can start to send out the prizes…finally. Everything is sitting in front of me but the photos! At the very least, I´ll start getting the 3rd place prizes out by Monday.

Hang tight, I appreciate your patience and sincerity as always. Please apologize to your prize winners on behalf of me, throw all insults my way.

Thanks guys,

APOC

"Vote 4 Ackerman if you want to live"

www.redalert3.com

• 3 weeks later...
Au fait, Odd et Lordzee vous avez reçu votre lot pour le concours avec EALA ?

Odd l'a reçu (d'ailleurs j'attends toujours la photo qui doit mettre sur le forum :D)

LordZee devrait le recevoir, car c'est pas envoyé en même temps.

Et en ces périodes de Noël, les envois prennent 1 bon mois.

• 4 weeks later...

Tous les lots réunis !

DSC01188057219.JPG

Le T-Shirt

DSC01189081298.JPG

L'Edition Deluxe de CnC 3

DSC01190017382.JPG

L'Edition Premier de Alerte Rouge 3 en VO !

DSC01191023199.JPG

Petite info : Je ne sais pas pourquoi j'ai eu le droit à cette Edition Premier mais ca fait super plaisir =D

Edited by LordZee