Command & Conquer SAGA

Patch pour World Builder, CnC3 et KW

Aaron vient de poster sur le forum officiel un post à propos du support. Il rapelle les difficultés de manque de personnel que l'équipe de CnC a encore en attendant que le nouveau département "Live Team" soit fini d'être mis en place. Mais même si le focus est donc encore beaucoup sur AR3, il est prévu trois choses pour CnC3 :

- un second patch pour la Fureur de Kane ;

- un patch pour World Builder de la Fureur de Kane ;

- un dizième patch pour Command & Conquer 3.

In our recent updates, and mine specifically, I have not noted any specific dates or commitment to dates of support for patches for C&C 3 and Kane's Wrath. I also have not made any mention that we have forgotten support for either of those titles.

And i've also mentioned that our Live Team is in its infancy stage. We've only just begun building this department up, it's not something we'll make happen overnight. Ultimately, this new department will be responsible for patches and community support and that is why I am intricately involved. But, we can't takeover this role or functions overnight.

But here is what we are doing in combination with the Red Alert 3 Dev Team:

-we're fixing Kane's Wrath Worldbuilder, in fact, its being tested right now and I hope to release it very soon. The shape it was released in was not acceptable and I want to make sure (no matter how late it is now), that we put a fixed clean version out there. That is on track to you soon.

- we're scoping a second patch for Kane's Wrath that will be focused on critical balance changes and a few targeted technical changes. As i've previously stated, it's always been our intent to release balance update patches during the off-season of our Ladder Seasons, *but*, I won't rule out an earlier release. Right now, we're trying to acquire the resources while our dev team also finishes Red Alert 3.

As Mike Verdu stated in his previous blog, we're at a difficult transitional juncture where we're trying to build a Live Team (which will take a while), finish Red Alert 3, and try and utilize all the same resources to support C&C 3 and Kane's Wrath.

We need to patch Kane's Wrath again before C&C 3. I know we had a previous C&C 3 patch planned before KW 1.01, but C&C 3 has 9 patches, Kane's Wrath has had one. I'd like to see Kane's Wrath patched again, and then look back to C&C 3 for what a 10th patch should contain.

I hope you understand that we are indebted to suporting and I apologize that I haven't been as frequent in this section as I am in Red Alert 3 right now. That is also why I have a Mod team who is helping to moderate but I agree that more frequent updates would be appreciated.

We have not forgotten at all and I am personally working hard to get you guys the critical support noted above much sooner than you think.

Thanks again,

APOC

ils sont en train de monter cette équipe Live justement pour qu'elle fasse le suivi sans être pertubé par les développements de nouveaux jeux. Ces 20 personnes environ seront là à plein temps pour le support de Heure H à KsW.

Ils vont faire un SDK?

Ils vont faire un SDK?

Live Team doit d'abord se concentrer sur les patchs et autres bugs, et aider la communauté.

Après c'est tout à fait possible qu'ils sortent un SDK mais de ce qu'à dit Apoc à la Game Convention, il me semble que la priorité c'est les patchs.