Command & Conquer SAGA

Couvre chef de Kossar (Warhammer Online)

tchutch

En achetant Alerte Rouge 3 vous pourrez avoir le couvre chef de Kossar, un item exclusif accompagné de pouvoirs pour le jeu massivement multi-joueurs d'EA : Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Il s'agit bien entendu d'une opération marketing pour faire de la publicité pour les deux jeux auprès des deux communautés de fans mais bon c'est marrant. (même si perso je ne jouerai pas à ce jeu pour autant)

Voilà le trailer Alerte Rouge 3 - Warhammer Online pour cet item.

[yt]

[/yt]

mini_1221767197RA3WarhammerPic1.jpg

mini_1221767224RA3WarhammerPic2.jpg

mini_1221767243RA3WarhammerPic3.jpg

History and Info about Kossar's Helm

What is Kossar's Helm?

Kossar's Helm are very rare helmets that players can only obtain by purchasing Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 (either the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Premier Edition, or the regular PC version of Command & Conquer Red Alert 3). Kossar's Helm will only be offered for a limited time inside Command & Conquer Red Alert 3.

These helms were rumored to belong to the deadly 77th Kislev Kossars Regiment, also known as "the Dancing Bears". Legend says that the regiment's warriors were able to transform into fierce slathering bears in the heat of battle. Many historians have postulated that the transformation was due to the enchantments held within the runes of Ursun the Bear God that were etched into each of the Kossar's Helms. Thought they were destroyed to a man at the Siege of Praag, their magical helms were never recovered and are said to circulate even today.

When can I equip Kossar's Helm?

They can be worn at rank 1. Both realms can wear them and there are no career restrictions. The helm will be available to every character on your account. Kossar's Helm is one of the only helms you'll be able to wear before you hit rank 10 in the game.

Can I trade Kossar's Helm to someone else when I unlock it?

The helms are not tradeable - each helm is "bound" to the player that owns it.

How do I activate the power of Kossar's Helm?

A Kossar's Helm can be added to a player's hot-bar. From there, the player can trigger the helm's magical ability - Call of the North. When a player activates the ability, they are transformed into a large silver-furred grizzly bear. The bear is about six feet tall at its shoulders - it's huge.

Getting into combat breaks the enchantment. You can use the Call of the North ability once every hour. Its effect lasts 5 minutes.

While in bear form, players can run around and show off. Bragging is very important in WAR. Taunting your foes and showing off is an integral part of the game experience. While the helm gives no actual stat bonuses, you get to turn into a frikkin bear! How cool is that?

Mouahahahahah ,la mère patrie étend son influence au delà des frontières du jeu !

oui effectivement mais bon c'est un classic avec CnC : on avait déjà eu des persos pour les sims 1 (kane et havoc), des items pour Nox, Sim City, le jeu massivement multi de westwood, etc...

En effet il y a un bâtiment "Tibérium Kane" dans Sim City 4.

Oui, les ovni, la chute de méteorites, seisme, volcans... tu peux même te prendre pour Zeus et envoyer la foudre.

Mais entre le 3 et le 4 ils ont supprimé pas mal de catastrophes : invasions de sauterelle, tsunami, et les émeutes ou on pouvait envoyer la police et l'armée contre les manifestants.

Bah... si ça avait été un MMO Warhammer 40000 peut-être, mais un truc médiéval à la WOW...

Patience pour Ultima Segmentum :)

Pour ce qui est de AoR j'attends d'avoir l'avis de la communauté avant de me lancer. Ca pourra ptet me changer de WoW et Aoc ^^