Command & Conquer SAGA

Bordel...

C'est vrai que si TW fonctionne normalement, l'addon devrait fonctionner pareil vu qu'il 'agit du même moteur graphique, à moins qu'EA ait reprogammé un peu le moteur.

J'espère que ta mise à jour fonctionnera.

sinon vous pourriez m'aider ,les gars? j'ai un peu le meme probleme avec rise of nations premier du nom,sauf qu'il se plante apres la cinématique en images de syntheses....

pourtan j'ai la config requise !

256 de ram

intel graphic controller 82845 32mb ram

730 ghz

Je viens de tester et ça marchait pas plus. Comble de l'horreur mon ordi a en plus décidé de planter lorsque j'ai ouvert le lecteur pour retirer le DVD. Marre de ça...

Même si la solution pour moi est probablement de changer d'ordi, je tiens quand même à envoyer le résumé de mon problème à EA. J'ai acheté le jeu et j'ai donc droit à un support technique. Quelqu'un sait comment je fais pour leur envoyer ?

Je suis génial, voici mon message à EA :

Hi!

I bought Kane's Wrath recently and installed it on my labtop. When I first launched the campaign, the game crashed at the first mission start and an error message appeared concerning cnc3ep1.dat(see attached file for image). Then I launched a skirmish to see if it would also crashed. It did, but only when I deployed the new unit called Reckoner... really stange...

Then I re-installed the game and re-launched the campaign. It was still crashing. I thought the CD was corrupted and I exchanged it at the store.

I reinstalled the game with the new CD, I launched the campaign and... crash. Same error, at the same place but with a different CD.

I talked about my problem on CnCSaga, they said that I should update my graphic card drivers, wish I did, but it's still crashes.

Here is my PC config :

System:

Microsoft Windows XP

Professional

Version 2002

Service Pack 2

HP

Intel Pentium M

Processor 2.13GHz

2.13GHz, 0.99GB of RAM

Video Card:

Driver: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Mobile

DAC Type: Internal

Chip Type: Mobile Intel 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset

Memory Size: 128 MB

Bios Information: Intel Video BIOS

DirectX is version 9.0c

I hope that you will be able to resolve my problem. Thanking you in advance for your help. ;)

J'aurai une réponse dans les 24 heures.

Edited by MartinMb

La réponse :

Hello,

Thanks for contacting EA Technical Support. I am sorry for the difficulties that you have experienced with Kane's Wrath. I understand that you are encountering crashing issues.

The issue is due to your video card, Mobile Intel 915GM. I am sorry but you have an unsupported video card which means that it may not be able to run the game as supported video cards would. Unfortunately, there is not much we can do to troubleshoot the issue because the video card may not have the technical capability to run the game.

If you wish to return the game, more than likely the store you bought it from will not accept the return because the box has been opened. In this case, you can send the game back to our Warranty department and we will give you a sealed copy of the game so that the store will accept the return. Please click on the following link for replacement instructions:

http://warrantyinfo.ea.com

Should you require further assistance about this or any Electronic Arts games in the future please visit our website and review our extensive Self Help knowledgebase (http://support.ea.com).

Thanks!

Francis A.

EA Technical Support

C'est bien la fin de cette affaire. Merci à tous ceux qui m'ont aidé. Tchutch tu peux fermer le sujet.