Command & Conquer SAGA

Infos de Predator depuis le Community Summit

EALA Predator nous donne des infos depuis le Community Summit 2 qui a lieu actuellement à Los Angeles.

On y apprend que de nombreux bugs de la démo sont déjà corrigé dans le jeu final, si on en trouve d'autres il faut continuer à les citer sur le forum officiel pour qu'ils soient patchés.

Le radar ne sera pas remis dans le Command Center, pour les murs tout est possible dans un patch comme le clic gauche.

Par ailleurs, le site officiel aura de nouveaux contenus cette semaine et la newsletter et le podcast de mars sortiront dans les deux prochaines semaines.

Hey everyone,

Well, its been a hectic weekend getting ready for our second Community Summit which I am currently hosting here at the studio. I've been swamped in running this event which is going fantastic, that is the primary reason I have not been online at all through the weekend or yesterday. I'll be back as usual on Wednesday to get to everyones concerns and questions, but some important things while I have a moment to spare:

-the demo bug regarding the unit spamming, this is a bug wich is FIXED in the retail version of the game. Its actually quite funny what you guy have been able to amass, we get a kick out of the YouTube videos, I mean who doesn't like seeing 50 carry- alls on the screen! But I did want to clarify, this bug is fixed...as are many others which you have been reporting. Specific AI bugs associated with beating the Brutal AI quickly, if not completely fixed for the retail client, it will be in our first patch which will be out VERY soon after the game release, more on that when we get closer.

-the demo bug threads with crashes reported and other specifics, this is great data, please remember to post your system specs if you get a crash. A lot of you may not be meeting the minimum requirements with your graphic card or memory, so before we determine if its a new bug, post your specs so we can rule out your computer if neccessary! Other than that, please keep the threads going, we're listening and i'll be pro-actively taking the top issues later this week once everything settles down.

-the website will be getting some fresh content before the end of the week, just a general statement :o)

-there is a newsletter and podcast coming within the next two weeks

And lastly, I do want to say that a lot of your critiques about the demo are things we are seriously listening to, and while its still extremely early, we fully respect some of the more popular concerns. Moving the radar back to the command post however is not something we would likely do. Thats a massive game change and we wouldn't make such a change right now only from the demo. With regards to alternate mouse setup, yes for the millionth time we're stronglu considering it for the first patch, i'll keep you posted. Walls...walls are not 100% lost in C&C 3 but we've explained and will explain further in the next podcast why they are not there. That said, its not something we couldn't add back in through a patch, but we need to see lots of gameplay first before enacting such a move. So, just lettig you know, its not technically impossible, but for right now, it would not be wise until there was TONS and TONS of more gameplay.

Alright, we're putting the final last touch on the game, so its been quite crazy, bear with us

Many thanks,

Predator

oui mais bon un jeu de stratégie ça devrait toujours se jouer sur ordi je pense que ça doit pas être évident sur console.

D'ailleur je fais un petit hors-sujet là maisje sais pas si je délire ou si j'ai révé (je fais pas la différence) est-ce qu'il est vrai qu'un C&C allait ou va sortir sur DS???

rien d'officiel pour un cnc sur consoles portables.

sinon pour avoir vu cnc3 sur xbox360 je pense que le boulot est vraiment bon et qu'on peut maintenant tout à fait penser le jeu de stratégie sur ce console car ils ont vraiment bosser pour le rendre facile d'utilisation avec une manette contrairement aux anciens cnc sur consoles où la souris restait conseillée.

Les Démos ça existe sur XBOX, PS2 ect ... suffit d'acheter un magasine officiel de votre console chez votre marchand de journaux.

Mais il est vrai que l'on a pas entendu parlé de Démo de CnC3 sur Xbox donc bon.

oui mais bon un jeu de stratégie ça devrait toujours se jouer sur ordi je pense que ça doit pas être évident sur console.

D'ailleur je fais un petit hors-sujet là maisje sais pas si je délire ou si j'ai révé (je fais pas la différence) est-ce qu'il est vrai qu'un C&C allait ou va sortir sur DS???

nan,justement c'et plus facile a jouer sur 360 que sur PC,et oui,vous aller peut-etre me prendre pour un fou mais j'ais acheter la 360 pour TW,et je peut pas l'acheter sur PC,mon ordis serais pas assez puissans :? .