Command & Conquer SAGA

gamescom devient le 1er event du jeu vidéo

125111715613998.jpg

Les chiffres viennent de tomber ! Avec 245.000 visiteurs la gamescom devient le premier salon du jeu vidéo au monde.

Les organisateurs sont particulièrement content d'avoir réussi cet exploit dès la première édition du salon.

Les dates pour l'an prochain sont déjà connues : 18-22 août 2010 !

- 458 companies de 31 pays

- 17.000 visiteurs professionnels

- 228.000 particuliers

Par ailleurs 92% des professionnels se sont déclarés satisfait de l'évènement et 90% des visiteurs publics ont déjà fait savoir qu'ils reviendraient l'an prochain.

On attend maintenant le bilan du CommandCOM pour savoir s'il sera lui aussi reconduit. Apoc a déjà posté ce message :

"CommandCOM was a raging success indeed. Check out this amazing photo of almost all the attendees.

http://twitpic.com/f0abq

The first true world-wide CnC community event has come to a close, but let me tell you, this is just the beginning truly. All 100 guests have LOADS and LOADS of new info that they will be sharing this week, no doubt. They got to play single-player, multi-player, watch design and fiction presentations. They know more than anyone else and WILL be allowed to share every last detail. Infact, they can share right now or on our CommanCOM blog.

I'm not going to lie, I like being honest about my feelings. Having planned and witbnessing this epic event in the last two days, it ignited my passion for this community ten-fold and it really felt like a family gathering of CnC hardcore fans.

I can't wait for them to start sharing their details, thoughts, and opinions.

Stay tuned, there is much to come. Tiberian Twilight was hardly the biggest thing,you guys will get a TON of info.

=APOC"

C'est plutôt encourageant :)

Leno souhaite y retourner l'année prochaine, car Cologne est déjà une belle ville (contrairement à Leipzig) et y a des choses à visiter autres que des trucs de geek.

Personnellement, je ne pense pas remettre les pieds l'année prochaine, sauf si EA prévoit quelque chose avec C&C.