Command & Conquer SAGA

Kane @ Ingromir / ИгроМир 2009

align=Dhttp://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs255.snc1/10225_128943422887_128943072887_2418703_3166446_n.jpg[/img]Plusieurs petites infos sur la semaine qui commence =)

Joe Kucan alias Kane sera présent au coté de l'équipe de Command & Conquer 4 au salon "Ingromir / ИгроМир 2009" à Moscou du 6 au 8 novembre prochain.

L'équipe CnC fera aussi une étape avant au Royaume Uni pour une importante présentation presse.

Apoc prévoit donc la très prochaine sortie de la vidéo gameplay et de pleins de nouveaux screenshots. Il y aura aussi le profil de l'Orca qui sortira en fin de semaine avec le nouveau Battlecast PrimeTime.

I've started our unit profiles on the official site, we have two more coming this week, our gameplay trailer is finally just around the bend, tons of new screenshots coming, we have a big UK press preview tour this week and will be showing the game at Ingromir in Russia this week as well. It's going to be a huge week for us and will start to catapult us forward.

Thanks for your patience as always, I think you'll see a huge difference starting this week.

Next up is the GDI Orca, this week. Don't worry, Nod will get in the mix soon, mwahaha.

Sinon Apoc dément toute participation de CnC4 au prochain WCG. Cela se fera peut être mais rien (aucune négociation) n'a été officiellement lancé pour le moment à ce sujet et c'est lui qui avait travaillé sur le dossier WCG pour CnC3 et KsW.

Sorry to break the excitement, but we are currently not in the World Cyber Games 2010. As the person who fueled C&C 3 and Kanes Wrath in to the World Cyber Games and has the direct relationship, I can assure you, unless you hear it from me, we are not in.

That is not to say we won't be looking into it, but right now, there is no official truth or confirmation of that.