Command & Conquer SAGA

Vista, trains et radar...

Quelques infos en direct des forums officiels. Tout d'abord EALAPredator nous confirme que CnC3 sera compatible avec Vista.

Puis il répond à quelques questions des fans :

Il y aura trois pouvoirs liés à la fonction radar. Le GDI pourra révéler une partie de la map, le Nod pourra quant à lui brouiller les radars ennemis, enfin les Scrin pourront détecter les champs de tibérium, les formes de vie tibérienne et les batiments.

EALAPredator confirme par ailleurs la présence de trains dans le jeu.

Q1: Preditor, is their a upgrade that will reveal the shrowd in a certan spot, or the entire map?

Yes, here are some examples:

-GDI has an ability called Radar Scan (WHICH YOU NEED THE COMMAND POST TO ACCESS, lol), and it allows to scan certain sectors of the battlefield, fairly traditional RTS power, reveals stealthed units, etc

-Nod has a counter Radar Jamming Missile that can disable your radar temporarily

-The Scrin have a power called Vibration Scan which can instantly reveal tiberium fields, tiberium lifeforms and structures.

Those are some example of "radar" type powers that can help you see more areas of the battlefield beyond the initial radar at the beginning of the game. And note, you need a Command Post built to access all of these.

Q2: i would like to know if my beloved trains are in the game too.

Yes, trains are in the game. They are background and moving elements. I actually snuck a photo of a train concept art in my community summit write-up. See if you can spot it, surprised nobody caught that one...on purpose

Ah ben moi j'ai Vista Ultimate là donc ça tombe bien :mrgreen:

Il est vraiment bien, par contre j'ai la flemme de formatter Win XP (oui car faut que je transfère tout mon Disque Dur) pour installer Vista alors il attendra sur un de mes autres disques durs.