Command & Conquer SAGA

Sortie, Patch 1.02, Battlecast etc...

tchutch

Apoc vient de poster plusieurs infos sur le site officiel :

- la sortie du jeu a débuté un peu partout dans le monde, le jeu devrait être disponible partout dans les 48h,

- le patch 1.01 est un patch Day 1 pour corriger un problème technique mais ce n'est pas un véritable premier patch,

- le patch 1.02 est en préparation actuellement pour régler l'équilibrage et certains problèmes techniques comme le transfert de maps,

- le worldbuiler sortira avce le patch 1.02,

- on devrait en savoir plus sur le nouveau site officiel dans la nuit donc son arrivée devrait être proche,

- Battlecast PrimeTime 14 sera "en direct" de Londres ce vendredi,

Hey everyone,

Red Alert 3 officially SHIPS today world-wide, that doesn't mean it is in stores, it means it SHIPS and for everyone should be in stores around the world by Oct 30th in two days. Now, the game has started to appear in stores in some territories in Europe, Singapore, Thailand and will slowly make it's way around the world. By Oct 30th, you should have your pre-ordered copy in hands or be able to rush to the store to get it. As always, we can't control the shipping channels of our retailers, but I am sure it will be available by you this week.

We do have our first patch available right now, it includes a few "hot technical fixes" that we were unable to get in when we went gold, so you can call this our "Day 1 Patch". It is not our first "big patch" which will have hundreds of bug changes and some balance updates. We are currently working on that, as always, i'll keep you posted.

One thing that is currently disabled in the game which will be fixed in our first major patch is "map transfer". We had some technical issues with this which we are addressing in the next patch. So for now, everyone who has a Premier Edition or Pre-Order Map, it's exclusive to you and only those who have it as well...for now =) That's actually pretty cool and nice for a change in my opinion. We're working to release Worldbuilder with our first major patch as well, again, i'll keep you posted. I won't have any futher details on this for at least a few weeks.

And finally, the current patch 1.01, i will make this available in our website as a manual download today. So keep your eyes posted at RedAlert3.com, especially to those who are having issues getting it through Auto-Patcher. I will look into that as well.

O and one more finally, I hope to have a solid update on the status of our website and new forums later today.

C&C TV Season 2 starts this Thursday with BattleCast Primetime Live from London, more on our website later today. =)

Red Alert 3 is finally here, I can't wait to see all of you get your hands on it. Please do be patient, it's just starting to ship around the world.

Thanks,

APOC

C&C TV Season 2 starts this Thursday with BattleCast Primetime Live from London, more on our website later today. =)

Red Alert 3 is finally here, I can't wait to see all of you get your hands on it. Please do be patient, it's just starting to ship around the world.

Thanks,

APOC[/color]

Don`t miss the next BCPT , guys ;) And support any Russian .... Russian representers, ok ?