Command & Conquer SAGA

Il faudra un peu de patience...

tchutch

Aaron Apoc Kaufman vient de préciser sur le forum officiel que la beta commencera après le week-end sauf pour les amis et les familles de l'équipe du jeu.

Donc patience et inutile de rafraichir votre messagerie toutes les 5 secondes pour le moment.

When we are ready =) and that is very soon.

I can tell you we will not start publicly before this weekend just so you guys have your expectations set, but certainly you may see some "friends and family" pop in here with feedback.

Be nice to them if they do please =)

-APOC

Everyone, as I mentioned in the original message on this thread, we will be activating keys in the public queue very soon. I will not make a committment to a day or date or even promise you it will be after this weekend early, mid, or late next week. Do not worry however.

Right now, the answer is very soon =) Once we feel the technical situation is good with our trial run at the moment, we will begin to unleash!

That's all I can tell you right now, you can certainly make very logical assumptions however.

-APOC

Par ailleurs Apoc reprécise qu'on pourra jouer à la beta jusqu'à l'arrêt des serveurs (surement à la sortie du jeu) donc pas de limite à partir de votre activation.

Once you are in the Beta, you can play until we officially turn the Beta Servers off.

-APOC

Bon il ne me reste plus qu'a kidnapper un des enfants d'un des membres de l'équipe du jeu, et a demander comme rançon l'activation de ma clé mouahahahahahahahah.

XD Holala... Voltigore style.

Ça ne me dérange pas de patienter, je sais pas s'il va fonctionner sur mon PC de toutes façon.