Command & Conquer SAGA

10 ANS C&C || Nouvelles du web !

tchutch

:!: Le site Officiel de Frank Klepacki, le compositeur des c&c jusqu'à Renegade, propose comme musique du mois "Die", une musique annulé de Command & Conquer qui serait quand même dans les fichiers mix du jeu.

:arrow: Site de Frank Klepacki

:!: Le site Planet CnC propose une image pour les 10 ans de C&C qui reprend en fond une illustration du projet C&C Continuum, le jeu annulé MMO :

10thCnCAnni_Wallpaper_tn.jpg

:arrow: Voir le Wallpaper en grand

:!: Le site CNCNZ propose un concours de Wallpapers jusqu'au 7 septembre.

:arrow: Page du Concours

:!: Aaron Kaufman, le Community Manager de C&C et BFME, a écrit à la communauté pour les féliciter pour les évènements lancés pour les 10 ans de C&C et pour donner une promesse de soutient de la part d'EA :

Hey guys,

I just wanted to congratulate you on your passionate celebration of the C&C 10th anniversary. I am currently working on various community efforts to support all the sites that are hosting events to celebrate the anniversary. You may have heard I found a treasure trove of C&C paraphernalia, and that is indeed true.

I´m extremely impressed by the amount of heart and dedication you guys have shown the C&C universe, and I feel I can say on behalf of everyone here at EA, I´d like to say thank you for planning a wonderful celebration of the 10th anniversary of Command & Conquer. Keep your eyes peeled on various sites who should be receiving goods from me shortly.

That´s all for tonight, lets get this party started!

APOC

Community Manager & Marketing Liaison

Electronic Arts LA