Command & Conquer SAGA

Trouvez Apoc et gagnez peut être AR3 !

Apoc lance un petit concours pour gagner Alerte Rouge 3 :

Vous devez trouver où il va aller pendant 4 jours. Vous avez droit à seulement 2 réponses (à 50 miles pres) que vous envoyer dans un même mél à APOC@EA.COM.

manilla.jpg

Comrades, Commanders, my friends, early yesterday I was given a confidential manilla folder, yes that one above, the cool CIA kind with the word "confidential" spelled in red diagonally across the folder, which contained a top secret mission that I cannot speak of. I don't usually get these kind of manilla confidential folders that you generally just see in the movies, so naturally, I got very excited. Luckily, I was allowed to bring a loved one with me, whose name I cannot disclose either. Suffice to say, I will be off the grid...the blog grid, the forum grid, the office grid, my home grid, "THE GRID", until this Tuesday when I return.

So, where in the world did APOC go? What destination did I venture off to for 4 days? Where could I possibly go for just 4 days? Then, let the guessing games begin! Here's the basic contest:

Whomever can guess within 50 MILES where I will be the next 4 days

will be entered in to my own personal random drawing for a FREE COPY OF RED ALERT 3!

That's right, all you have to do is submit your location guess to me at APOC@EA.COM. YOU may only submit one e-mail with TWO location guesses.

When I get back Tuesday, I will check to see if any of you Comrades and Commanders came within 50 miles of my top secret location, and then you *may* win a free copy of Red Alert 3!

I need to get moving, don't want the festivities to start without me!

http://www.commandandconquer.com/community/blogs/default.aspx

Bon bah j'ai fais le truc mais j'ai pas l'impression que je vais gagné quoi que se soit mes villes sont énormément éloignés ma première c'est choisit et l'autre c'est au pifomètre

Un espion pour SAGA? :D:D

Je suis la pour préché la bonne parole mon frère;)

Montréal??? :o Depuis quand Montréal est à 50 Miles du QG d'Apoc?

Vous déplacez aussi la montagne chez vous? :lol:

Non moi je dis Miami ;)

Un espion pour SAGA? :D:D

Je suis la pour préché la bonne parole mon frère;)

Montréal??? :o Depuis quand Montréal est à 50 Miles du QG d'Apoc?

Vous déplacez aussi la montagne chez vous? :lol:

Non moi je dis Miami ;)

Le 50 miles c'est pour les réponses, c'est 50 miles autour d'où il sera dans les prochains jours et non de son QG... Et puis Miami c'est beaucoup plus loin que 50 miles de LA...

LOL, bah on sait pas, si il sait qu'on est français...

Euh ouais non, c'est con ce que je dis, il va recevoir plein de mails de Ricains et autres, et tout le monde répond en anglais.

Enfin moi je lui ai mis que j'étais sur CnC-Addict, le forum de Tchutch :D