Command & Conquer SAGA

CnCMovies.com reviendra-t-il ?

tchutch

Diffuser des vidéos est difficile, même pour EA !

Le site CnCmovies a fermé ses portes hier quelques heures après son lancement. En effet EA, bien que propriétaire des droits sur l'ensemble de la saga CnC a reçu des demandes de certains des +50 acteurs qui ont participé à ces vidéos.

Apoc espère que tout cela pourra se résoudre rapidement et qu'EA pourra légalement diffuser l'ensemble comme prévu.

Hey everyone,

I just posted this on our message boards. Would ask that you please not make huge wind of it as I´m trying to resolve, not looking great, but not all is lost.

If you had a chance to check out my special project website for the 12th anniversary that I have mentioned and which was mentioned on BattleCast Primetime Episode 2 and announced in the C&C newsletter:

www.cncmovies.com

Right now the site redirects to our home page, www.commandandconquer.com.

The unfortunate reason for this is we are currently having some legal ramifications with the site that we are trying to quickly sort out. As you can imagine, a site which plays host to some 50+ actors who have been apart of the Command & Conquer series in its 12 year run thus far, can of course have some legal issues attached to it.

We had thought we were in the clear but were then asked to bring the site down temporarily. We will not have further info on getting the site back up until at least Monday. This of course is heart-breaking news to me as this special project was my personal community manager gift back to the community to celebrate the 12th anniversary.

So, lets all cross our fingers that we can get this legally sorted and this "historic" site back up and running.

Thanks again for the compliments and support, I hope to get this resolved favorably. It´s very uncertain right now. Will keep you posted.

Best,

APOC

l'idée était sympa soit mais il doivent avoir les autorisation donc du point de vue de la loi les acteurs ont raison.

ensuite ces acteur sont ceux qui ont fais le succès des C&C au niveau scénario (les vidéos) donc ils ont le droit d'être payé pour ce qu'ils ont fait ;)

(bien sûr ceci est mon avis personnel)

Je ne pense pas que EA soit du genre a laisser tomber une opération de com' parce que quelques dizaines d'acteurs font blocage......

ils vont trouver une solution juridique pèpère, je leur fait confiance (doit déja y avoir quelques avocats au travail ;) )

Bon aux dernières nouvelles c'est bien un problème de contrat qui a posé à la base la fermeture temporaire : certains acteurs ont signés des contrats qui limitent l'utilisation des scènes où ils apparaissent. Mais apoc reste confiant sur une solution rapide.

Sinon il n'a pas voulu dire quels acteurs avaient réagit sauf que si c'était Kari Wuhrer qui l'avait appelé il s'en souviendrait ou du moins sa copine s'en souviendrait... :lol:

As with any game or movie, actors sign contracts and determine the rights with which you can use their likeness.

For example, an actor can explicitly say in their contract, you can only use me in the game, you cannot use me to promote the game. That would mean, if we made a trailer for that game, we would not be able to use a scene with that actor in it. You'd only be able to see the actor if you played the game.

That is one of a million examples.

Hopefully, I can resolve this. And don't worry, nobody has complained, I didn't get a call from Kari Wuhrer, though...I wouldn't mind My girlfriend probably would.

-APOC