Command & Conquer SAGA

Patch, nouvelles maps et worldbuilder !

Aaron continue de poster et nous donne de bonnes nouvelles. Ils auraient identifié la raison de nombreux crash au niveau du menu et/ou du lancement de matchs.

Le patch devrait sortir lundi et... il contiendra de nouvelles maps multijoueurs !

Just wanted to let you guys know, we are fully aware of the lobby/main menu crash and have identified what we believe is the core root issue. This is in regards to those getting the "frame rate" dropped error message, and/or crashing primarily right when the game loads in.

This IS NOT related to connection with the server errors that you experience randomly during a match. We're assessing that issue as well, but I would strongly encourage you to check your ISP provided as well. Yes, that is quite obvious, but I have to say it because that could be the culprit as well, unfortunately.

We're working on a patch that addresses the lobby crash errors and also includes some new MP maps and a host of other bug fixes. This patch will not be out tomorrow, just to set expectations, but I will have a further update on Monday.

Apologies for this inconvenience, we will address as quick as we can.

-APOC

Par ailleurs le Worldbuilder devrait sortir fin mars/début avril :)

Yes, Worldbuilder should be released close to the end of the month or early April. We are working out some kinks and will be releasing it with the patch after next (early April is our intended target). Would have been great to get it out by launch, but we had to make our choices.

I figure by early April, you guys will be ready to create your own maps after experiencing ours quite a bit.

-APOC

Par ailleurs le Worldbuilder devrait sortir fin mars/début avril :)

Yes, Worldbuilder should be released close to the end of the month or early April. We are working out some kinks and will be releasing it with the patch after next (early April is our intended target). Would have been great to get it out by launch, but we had to make our choices.

I figure by early April, you guys will be ready to create your own maps after experiencing ours quite a bit.

-APOC

De nouvelles cartes ? Même moi qui ne joue pas beaucoup, j'ai quand même réussi à faire le tour des maps (ce qui n'a jamais été le cas sur un C&C pour moi, j'ai toujours eu des cartes qui me sont - encore aujourd'hui - inconnue).