Command & Conquer SAGA

Forums officiels et CnCTV...

Plusieurs nouvelles rapidement sur les forums officiels et sur CnCTV :

- Pour des raisons d'efficacité dans les réponses et pour éviter les sujets doublons, les forums officiels de Command & Conquer 3 et de son add-on Kane's Wrath seront fusionnés sur le site d'EA.

In an effort to reduce redundancy in threads, we are going to be merging the Kane's Wrath section with Command & Conquer 3 this Friday. While it's great to have seperate sections right now, especially leading up to the games launch, we've found that everyone is discussing a lot of the same topics in both sections. It'll help us be more efficient in answering your questions and gathering your feedback overall on everything.

I feel this will definitely be a good thing and since Kane's Wrath is a natural expansion on top of C&C 3, the forum chatter is similar for both games. Most people have been congregating in the C&C 3 forums and talking about Kane's Wrath there, believe me, I see the metrics, I know =)

So, next Friday, March 14th, the Kane's Wrath forum section will be unleashed and merged with the C&C 3 forum. We'll move over the most critical threads, so no worries.

- Par ailleurs CnCTV aura son propre forum officiel dans les forums CnC sur le site d'EA :

Last, next Friday we are also going to open up a seperate section for Command & Conquer TV, so we can be sure to get your feedback and comments and keep you aware of all our cool programs that give you opportunities to be involved in C&C TV (i.e. Ask a Dev, Command School Honors, etc).

- Enfin en raison de sa classification M (mature), EA n'est pas en mesure de parler de Tiberium dans Battlecast PrimeTime ni dans les autres émissions de CnCTV... :(

I just went to talk to Dave about Tiberium on BCPT, and he brought something to my attention that I wasn't aware of. Because Tiberium is likely to be rated "M for Mature," the ESRB prevents us from featuring/discussing it on BCPT and C&C TV in general. Sorry guys, but no updates about Tiberium will be coming to C&C TV.

Je ne trouvais plus le post où on en parlait.

Alors, PCJeux m'a répondu à ma question pour l'éventuelle version Collector TW+KW, et comme l'a dit Tchutch, c'est en cours de négociation et on devrait aussi l'avoir.

Et le Rédacteur m'a dit aussi que c'était une erreur de la part d'EA de ne pas avoir sorti TFD en français et apparemment, ils veulent se rattraper ; je suis tout à fait d'accord :)

Y'a intérêt ou moi aussi je balance un Nuke :D Hein MartinMb' date=' t'es d'accord ?[/quote']

Pfff...Ils vont finir par nous faire un hiver nucléaire...

Au moins les ecolos arreterons de nous emmerder avec leur réchauffement climatique, ont pourra emettre du CO2 a volonté, si on survit.