Command & Conquer SAGA

F. DECADE || Corrections Bugs...

tchutch

Suite à de nombreux messages signalant des bugs dans the First Decade sur les forums officiels, Aaron nous a envoyé ce mél pour nous dire qu'ils avaient bien pris en compte des problèmes annoncés et qu'il y aurait un patch de correction très bientôt.

Pour le jeu en ligne avec c&c1 et ar1, Aaron rapelle que ces jeux n'ont pas été prévu à la base pour XP et qu'il est normal que le jeu réseau ne fonctionne pas mais qu'ils travaillent à une solution.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we are aware of the issue viewing the FMVs from the Soviet Mission Campaign for Red Alert 1 in C&C The First Decade and will have a fix available as soon as possible. I will keep you all updated on this.

Several of you have also inquired about online/LAN play in the original C&C and Red Alert 1. As you know, these games have never officially been available to run on Windows XP and are not online/LAN playable in C&C The First Decade. We are currently looking into a few possibilities to help enable this and I will definitely bring you the latest news on this front asap.

Thanks.

--APOC