Command & Conquer SAGA

BFME || Le patch se rapproche

tchutch

EALA vient d'annoncer que le patch 1.03 de Battle for Middle Earth vient de passer dans sa dernière phase de test et sortira d'ici 3 à 4 semaines. Il apportera de nombreuses modifications au jeu pour mieux l'équilibrer et parait les triches. ;)

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that patch 1.03 for The Battle for Middle-earth 1 has officially entered QA today, on all days, Halloween! So...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

We estimate a 3-4 week testing turnaround on the patch, so you can start guesstimating release dates for the patch, however, this is merely another step in the patch process and does not assure a release date exactly 3 or 4 weeks from today. Thought I have to say, it's very positive, and I will definitely keep you guys informed on how the process is going and what our release date is looking like.

Congrats again to the community team who helped us get to this point with the patch, we really appreciate the work and efforts that went in to delivering us some truly extensive and amazing balance feedback. This is definitely going to be a fantastic patch once it is released.

Thanks!