Command & Conquer SAGA

Command & Conquer merchandise

Firebat

Hi,

I am Thomas from Holland/the Netherlands and I have been a Command & Conquer games collector for a long time now, meaning that I collect games as well as merchandise of the Command & Conquer franchise.

The last year I have been looking for Command & Conquer games and merchandise on eBay, but I haven't found anything lately. Therefore, I was wondering if you perhaps had any Command & Conquer merchandise and (older) PC games that you would like to sell.

I am looking for all sorts of merchandise and games of Command & Conquer, such as:

- Westwood Studios Pin Sets;

- Figures (Kane Bobblehead and Gamepro/Joyride Studios Renegade figures);

- Watches;

- (Old) PC games (such as Tiberian Sun Firestorm NTSC edition);

- The special packs (such as The Domination Pack);

- Special Editions (Tiberian Sun Platinum Edition).

I am also looking for other items than these, but these are a few examples. Simply let me know what you've got and what you're willing to sell and we'll close the deal!

Just so that you know, I pay using PayPal and prefer using eBay (with a "Buy It Now-option" after we choose price) so that we are both protected from scam and such. An auction would be alright too, should you prefer that.

So if you want to make some good money by selling any Command & Conquer items, then PM me!

I look forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Thomas

If you are not wanting to sell or have no tips then do not post will you, thanks

Edited by Firebat