Command & Conquer SAGA

Début du Tournoi "Warlords Tournament" !

tchutch

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have saved all replays. You can download them right after the tournaments completion. Unfortunately there are some missing because their corresponding games were not played.

There are also people who entered the next round without playing a match because their opponents did not show up.

bon certes j'ai put être présent tout le temps,

mais j'ai bombarder sur sa messagerie Apollo et j'ai attendu pas mal de soirée pour l'attendre en vain.

j'aimerai juste personnellement savoir pourquoi il ne répondait pas depuis? ( à titre informatif )

Commander,

Round 3 is still started! And there were already the first who must be sacrificed. All replays were saved and are going to be aviable to call up for you at the end of the tournament. This time you´ll have 5 days time,and you have to arrange your termins self!

Good luck commander!

Commander,

Round 4 is still started! And there were already the first who must be sacrificed. All replays were saved and are going to be aviable to call up for you at the end of the tournament. This time you´ll have 2 days time,and you have to arrange your termins self!

Good luck commander!

http://forum1.onlinewelten.com/showthread.php?t=676651

http://cnc.onlinewelten.com/misc.php?action=picture&pic=inline/pic-3995-popup.jpg

i cannot get hold of my oponent Appolo, i sent him msg's email and on gamereplays.org and he didnt answer me yet, Apolo if you see this post send me email at casualties_boy[at]hotmail.com to let me know when you can play your game please. thanks.

how the fuckk did applo get in the enxt round without even playing me? i was the one asking him for games and did not get a response. and no you will not be seeing me in future tourneys becasue of wut happened here. a fair player getting knocked out and the noob bashing fool gets in final. that is just LOL, have fun ownin that low skilled player wanted, another easy win for you lol.